Isaac Kaplan

"Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands?"

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm Coming Back

Tell your friends, folks. Tell everyone you know. Announce it loud. And clear.

Face it people. Since Isaac Kaplan left the blogosphere back in August 2004, the Frum blogosphere has jumped the shark and then some. Every Joe Schmo has some blog. You have chareidim posting their kool-aid, atheists spewing their kefirah, and horny frum guys discussing their fantasies, and even posting them, too.

I'm not gonna be modest this time. Yes, I'm out to change the world. I'm out to give my take on what's out there. I'll go back to the usual mix. Judaism, some baseball, some classic rock, and whatever is happening in my life. And all the while, I'll be teaching some of the punks out there how to blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home