Isaac Kaplan

"Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands?"

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Isaac Kaplan Gets a Life!

What can I say? My law school career is underway. I had Orientation the last two days, and tomorrow is the first class. All the fun is on its way. And with apologies to Fred Hickman, I look forward to sinking my teeth into the material. So far, it actually isn't dreadfully boring. Wait. Give me a couple of weeks.

What does it mean for this blog? It means don't expect a new piece every day. I don't know how crazy my schedule will be. It's possible that this blog will be over, if I'm too busy. I guess that's one of the hard parts about having a life. I also hope to occasionally "muse" about Jewish issues with my compadre Barry Katz. Check out his site for more of my materials.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur going to law skewl? thats so hott

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home